Wallaby Web Design is committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information we collect to provide you necessary support and helpful communication.
How does WebDesk protect customer information?
We only allow shopping carts that include a very high end Verisign SSL certificate, which encrypts your credit card and all personal information before submission.
Will Wallaby disclose any client information to outside parties?
WebDesk LLC (Wallaby) will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. WebDesk LLC may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of WebDesk, our users, or others.
As you browse GoWallaby.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with GoWallaby.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Terms of Service
Be The Hero Coaching
1) All Access Coaching: Be The Hero Coaching includes a combination of phone coaching and video coaching. Through both you get and “All Access Pass” to coaching from Nate Woodbury, as long as you fulfill 2 requirements. The first is that you follow a call to video rotation, explained below. The second is that you make significant progress from one call to the next. You will be given assignments during your coaching. It will be your responsibility to keep track of these assignments and complete them. All assignments will be for the purpose of achieving the goal of growing your YouTube following.
If you haven’t completed your assignment, and need a refresher on a topic, or need clarity on something your are stuck on, video coaching is perfect. When you’ve utilized video coaching 2 times, and have made progress, you can then schedule your next coaching call.
The advantage of live coaching on the phone, is the back and forth conversation where ideas and understanding can be ironed out. The advantages of video coaching are efficiency, showing visual examples, the ability to share these videos with other coaching clients.
2) Coaching Rotation: Phone Calls and Video Coaching are to be used on a 1:2:1 rotation. This means we’ll do one phone call for every two uses of video coaching. For example:
Phone Call, Video Coaching, Video Coaching, Phone Call, Video Coaching… etc.
There is no specific limit to the number of phone calls per month, but instead the requirement that you utilize video coaching twice in between every coaching call.
3) Coaching Calls: To maximize your time on each call, I recommend the following:
- Have an agenda or desired outcome prepared in advance of the call.
- Have a report ready of the assignments completed since the previous coaching call.
- Be ready to discuss any challenges or obstacles you are facing, and any questions you have.
4) Email Access/Video Coaching – Unlimited: This is the most valuable part of your coaching. Using the ‘Be The Hero Coaching Form,’ the client may send in an unlimited number of questions, topics of discussion, or review items. These will typically be responded to by emailed video response within 1 to 3 business days. Occasionally circumstances such as travel or sickness require an additional week to respond, and the client will be given notice during such times. Nate’s commitment is to thoroughly respond to every one.
Your questions and Nate’s responses will regularly be shared with other coaching clients, either by email, or within private groups on social media. This is a huge benefit as you get to hear the questions asked by others, as well as their responses, and yours will be shared with them.
I can’t emphasize enough how potentially valuable this service is. However, it’s a use it or lose it service. You are under contract to pay for the access to this service, whether it’s used or not. If you submit questions daily, you’ll get a tremendous amount of value. If you let weeks or months pass without submitting any questions, that will be a shame. There are no refunds for lost opportunity, due to inactivity of the client.
5) Keyword Research Assistance: Wallaby has developed a unique system of Keyword Research that identifies the specific titles you should use for your YouTube videos, and corresponding website pages, to ensure the best chance for search engine traffic. The research process is long and tedious, and has a good track record of success, however, wallaby makes no guarantees of traffic. The entire purpose of this process is traffic. Wallaby commits to doing quality work, and following all the steps that have worked in the past. Wallaby is not responsible if Google or YouTube decides not to display their content to viewers.
During your coaching, clients may initiate the keyword research process. You will then be assigned the task of doing a topic brainstorm, to list potential video ideas for your YouTube channel. Clients will then receive access to a Google doc report that contains the results of this Keyword Research. Clients will be able to make edits and changes to this doc, and should be careful not to alter or delete any important data.
Filming, Editing & Video Production
6) Filming: Some of our packages include filming. During filming, Nate or someone employed by Nate, will determine when a shot is good enough, or when a shot should be redone. Clients agree to respect his professional opinion. Wallaby’s system strives for one take shots. Occasionally 2 or 3 takes are necessary. Any more takes than this means the client has not properly practiced or prepared. Such cases may dictate moving forward without the perfect take, and the resulting imperfect video production is not the responsibility of Wallaby. Clients who hire Wallaby for their video editing and production needs should only do so if they trust in them to make decisions for them.
7) Video Editing & Production: Wallaby loves client input, however, this input must be provided prior to any editing or video production. Once editing and production has begun, there will not be any communication back and forth about that video until the video is complete. Wallaby has a strict filtering and approval process to ensure professionalism, and a very high standard of quality. If a mistake makes its way through, we will fix it without question or additional cost.
After a video is deemed complete by Wallaby, clients may submit one round of revision requests without additional cost. This request must be received within 14 days of the completion of your video. After the 14 days, and/or after your 1st request, any additional editing and production work will be provided for an additional cost, typically $100 per round of edits.
Clients who hire Wallaby for their video editing and production needs should only do so if they trust in them to make decisions for them.
8) Video Editing Only: The extremely competitive pricing on long term video editing we offer is amazing, but in order to make this possible, we have several requirements. First, we require a year commitment of at least weekly videos. This means a 52 video contract.
Second, we require our clients to deliver the video files in batches of five videos at a time. This means you do all the filming and recording in advance for a minimum of 5 videos, and then organize all the video files, audio files, stock footage, music, etc. that you require in these videos, into 5 different folders that you deliver to us in the way we specify (such as Dropbox).
Third, you will be assigned a specific “Upload Date” such as the 2nd Tuesday of every month. You will need to have all the files for 5+ videos organized and uploaded to us by midnight of your assigned upload date, in order for us to maintain our agreed upon pricing, and for us to have your videos edited by the scheduled “delivery date,” such as the 4th Tuesday of the month.
If you miss your Upload Date, even by one day, you have 2 options. 1) Wait until the next month to upload your videos. 2) Pay a “late upload fee” of $100. If you proceed upload any files after your Upload date, this “late upload fee” will automatically be drafted from your account.
The quality of the videos we create is largely influenced by the quality of video footage and audio files our clients provide. We save you time, and use our expertise and experience, but work with what our clients provide. We recommend clients hire us for coaching on video filming and strategy to ensure we create the best videos possible.
9) Lighting & Equipment: All lighting and video recording equipment used is the responsibility of the Company. All arrangements will be made prior to filming or travel. If any camera gear or equipment is lost or damaged in transit, resulting in undesirable filming conditions, the client will not hold the Company responsible. If unpredictable circumstances require the Company to cancel filming, a refund will be provided to the client up to 1/2 of of the contracted purchase amount, not including travel expenses. Any damage to equipment caused by the neglect of the client is the responsibility of the client.
10) VideoShoot Event: Each event is unique, with the goal that every event will be slightly better than the one before. While the specific agenda of the event is subject to change, each client can expect to come away with a professional, emotionally compelling marketing video, according to the selected package.
11) YouTube Channel Management: To save our clients time, Wallaby offers a service to manage our clients YouTube Channel, including tasks such as video uploads, titles & descriptions, thumb image placement, etc.
Wallaby must be given login access to the client’s YouTube channel in order to manage it.
The client is responsible for social interaction to comments and questions on their YouTube Channel.
12) Expectations for the Client: In order to create the best scenario for our clients, our clients must be fully committed to the work required by them. Prompt and thorough attention to assignments and advice will ensure the best results. If clients choose to neglect assignments and advice, they do not hold Wallaby responsible for a lack of results.
Custom Website Design & Ongoing Unlimited Support
13) Ferrari Performance: A Be The Hero website is like a Ferrari. It’s an high performance design service with you in the drivers seat. You remain in full control of the design and direction of your website. This means we require your full participation and input during the design process. We can design whatever you can imagine, and show us examples of. If you don’t know what you want your website to look like, or you haven’t found any example websites that you really like… then you may need to purchase additional coaching and guidance.
14) Video Communication: We require video communication from our clients, in order to communicate visual instructions to us. There is free software like Jing that we can train you how to use, to create screen capture style videos. Clients unwilling to learn to use a simple tool like Jing, should not purchase our custom web design service or ongoing unlimited support service.
15) Custom Website Design: The web design process begins with you showing us websites that you like, and sharing what you like about them. We take than input, work our magic, and within 48 hours, launch a rough draft website. This will by no means be the finished project, and much of the functionality will be lacking. We’ll know if we’re on the right track or not. We allow unlimited revisions and will work and work on your website until we have the perfect design.
Once we begin the design process, we are no longer able to offer any refunds. If we get started, and then don’t hear from you for a while, we will still keep billing you. This is a use it or lose it service. If you send us instructions, we will do the work and make the changes on your website. If we don’t hear from you, your website will be waiting for you to proceed.
16) Ongoing Unlimited Support: You have unlimited access to our website support and graphics design team for all website tasks. Here are some important points and features:
- Ongoing Support is a use it or lose it service
- Unlimited Design Revisions
- Unlimited Pages on your website
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- HostGator website hosting is included (We require this hosting because of it’s speed and reliability)
- Phone support is not available. We provide coaching by phone, but all support requests need to go through our support system, using Jing Video, the Slack App, and Trello.
- Video communication is required for all design and visual tasks
17) Audio and Video: We recommend and require other media hosts for all of your media hosting needs, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, etc. This ensures that your website will respond quickly and will not have bandwidth issues.
18) Autoresponder & shopping cart integration: We can accomodate the integration of most 3rd party autoresponder and shopping cart services. If you have an account with ProCart.org, we also include the setup and management of your products and/or autoresponder campaign.
19) Our Commitment: Our goal is a 48 hour turn around time on most tasks. When tasks that require more work and more time, we will communicate that with you so you know what to expect.
We will always to our best, but we often make mistakes. When this happens, know that we are not intentionally trying to make your life difficult. Perhaps we misunderstood your instruction. Our goal is to impress the heck out of you, and if we get it wrong, kindly let us know, and we’ll make it right.
20) Website Purchase: At any stage of your website service, you are welcome to purchase your website outright for the price of $1997. Otherwise, as long as you continue paying your monthly service fee, your website will remain in good standing. If your payment declines, or if you stop paying for your website service, you can expect your website to be suspended. If the day comes that you decide to take your website elsewhere and manage it yourself, you may purchase the full rights to your website. At that point an ongoing service fee will no longer be necessary.
21) Monthly Billing: When you purchase custom website design and ongoing unlimited support service, your payments will automatically be setup setup on auto-draft.
22) Your Responsibility: In order to deliver the design you want, we need you to give us specific and clear instructions. Please provide 2 things in every support request.
- Clear Task Description
- A Clear and Concise Video to show and explain the task visually.
A tool like Jing (free) or Snagit are the types of tools you’ll need to create this video instruction. Without video communication from you, it’s much more difficult to deliver the look and design you want.
23) Use it or Lose it: This part is mentioned multiple times in this agreement so you don’t miss it. With our ongoing unlimited support service, we offer you up to 100 hours of work per month, without extra cost. Likewise, if time passes by without using our service, we don’t bill you any less.
If you signed up for our service with good intensions, got started in the first week, but then got too busy to work with us for a few months, you will not be provided a refund. Whether you use the team or not, they are on standby waiting for your instructions.
24) Cancellation: If you want to cancel your website service, you must give us notice a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled autodraft payment, on a business day, to prevent the next payment from going through. If a payment goes through early in the morning, and you decide to pause later that morning, a refund will not be provided. Please plan ahead. When you cancel your service, your website will be disabled and taken offline, unless you purchase the website for $1997.
25) Website Images, Content, Media and Information: All website content, including images, are the responsibility of the client. All images provided by WebDesk LLC throughout the website design process, are for example purposes only, and not meant for permanent use. Where possible, images with watermarks will be used. All images used, and the rights to use those images are the full responsibility of the client. All information or written material on the website is also the responsibility of the client. It is the responsibility of our clients to ensure they have the rights to use any music or video, on their website, or within any video production. WebDesk LLC (Wallaby) cannot be held responsible for the use of unauthorized images, content, media or information.
Webdesk LLC reserves the right to use any images, graphics, photos, video footage, mockups, or other representation of the work we have done for our clients websites and/or videos, to use in our gallery, social media, and any other type of marketing and promotional material.
25) Yearly Financing: In most cases, WebDesk LLC requires payment in advance for all coaching and video programs. If financing is permitted, we need a minimum of the first month and a deposit of the last 2 months paid up front. For example, if your total contracted amount for the year came to $15,600, your monthly payment would be $1,300 ($15,600/12). Your first payment would be $3,900, which includes $1300 for the first month, and a deposit equalling the amount for the last two months. In month 2, you would pay $1,300, and so on until you are ready to end your service.
After your minimum contracted term has been reached, your service will continue on a month by month basis, with your deposit covering your last 2 months, whether months 11 & 12, or 29 & 30 etc.
If you break this agreement by stopping to use our service or stop making payments, within your contract period, your deposit will be forfeited in full.
Once one piece of advice has been given, one minute of keyword research has begun, or one moment of video work has begun, refunds are not possible. A client should only hire WebDesk if they are serious about working with us.
When you are ready to end your service, and you have met the term of this agreement, you may notify us 2 months in advance of your plan to stop, and your deposit will be applied towards your last 2 months of service.
26) Declined Payments: If the credit or debit card you provided to us declines on your autodraft date, there will be a $100 fee automatically added to your next payment amount. We understand this is a steep fee and encourage you to ensure there are sufficient funds in your accounts. Please keep us from doing our least favorite job… bill collecting. Thanks!
27) The Purpose: Be The Hero is her to help you become the hero to those who need you and are searching for you. We want them to find you, to love you, and to buy your services. This is our goal and mission. The services we offer are only valuable if this goal stays in focus.
Thanks for Choosing to ‘Be The Hero’ to those who need you!